In France, personal data is protected in particular by law n ° 78-87 of 6 January 1978 as amended, law n ° 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, articles 226-16 to 226-24 of the Penal Code and the Regulations (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. The databases are protected by the provisions of the law of July 1, 1998 transposing directive 96/9 of March 11, 1996 on the legal protection of databases.
Bioserenity acts as data controller for data collected on the site within the meaning of applicable legislation.
The categories of data collected are:
- Connection data => see Cookies policy:
- Account creation data: last name, first name, title, e-mail, function, companies, address, VAT number
- Contact data (contact form / online order form)
- Bank details (online ordering)
The data is collected for the following purpose (s):
We collect personal data such as your name and email address in order to provide you with the best possible customer experience, and to perform and improve the services offered by BioSerenity.
- Connection data => To provide you with the best possible quality customer experience.
- Account creation data => Allow you to identify yourself and order on our site.
- Contact data: Allow you to contact us and process your requests. If you agree, you will receive commercial solicitations from BioSerenity regarding its product and service offering. These data will not be passed on to third party partners.
- Bank details (online ordering): Process your orders.
The recipient (s) of the data are the marketing and sales departments and, in the case of purchasing, the order management departments as well.
The data is hosted on the servers of our subcontractor WIX (see legal T & Cs), the banking data is hosted by our subcontractor Stripe (see legal T & Cs).
No personal data of the site cidaltex.com user is published without the user’s knowledge, exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the acquisition of BioSerenity and its rights would allow the transmission of such information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn be bound by the same obligation to store and modify data with regard to the user of the site cidaltex.com.
Data retention policy:
Your personal data is stored and processed within the European Union.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected and processed.
Data security measures:
Bioserenity undertakes to take the appropriate measures to guarantee the security, confidentiality and integrity of the data collected.
However, the User is aware that data transmission via the Internet is not completely secure, and that as such, Bioserenity cannot guarantee the total security of personal data transmitted via the Internet.
The cidaltex.com site contains a number of hypertext links to other sites, set up with permission from BioSerenity. However, BioSerenity does not have the ability to verify the content of the sites thus visited, and therefore assumes no liability for this fact.
Browsing the cidaltex.com site may cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance. See Limitation of Liability in the T & Cs.
When using the cidaltex.com site, the following may be collected: the URL of the links through which the user accessed the cidaltex.com site, the user’s access provider, the user’s Internet Protocol (IP) address.
Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. The user can however configure his computer as follows, to refuse the installation of cookies:
- In Internet Explorer: tool tab (pictogram in the shape of a cog at the top right) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate on Ok.
- In Firefox: at the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Configure the retention rules on: use personalized settings for history. Finally, uncheck it to disable cookies.
- In Safari: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by a cog). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on Content settings. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- Under Chrome: Click at the top right of the browser on the menu pictogram (symbolized by three horizontal lines). Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the “Confidentiality” section, click on preferences. In the “Confidentiality” tab, you can block cookies
In accordance with the amended law “Informatique et Libertés” of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access and rectify information concerning you.
You can access your information by contacting email@example.com.
You can also, for legitimate reasons, oppose the processing of data concerning you.
In the event of a dispute relating to the use of your data, you can file a complaint with the CNIL.